Carrier Relations Specialist
based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As a Carrier Relations Specialist you will be working in Amsterdam being responsible for supporting the sales organization by translating the customer’s requirements into budgetary- and firm quotes. In order to obtain a good quote, you will be actively negotiating and liaising with suppliers in the Telecom industry.
The ideal candidate brings a positive energy to the Carrier Relations Team, likes to work under pressure, and delivers accurate and commercially attractive pricing. You have strong affinity with the Telecom/IT industry and would like to develop yourself further in this area. Next to the technical aspect of the work, you enjoy to build strong relationships with your clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing timely firm and accurate quotations to our customers.
- Negotiate with peers in other telecom organizations, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Team up with Account Managers in order to win deals.
- Actively consult with and interface between customers and internal organization (Engineering, Finance, Legal and Service Delivery) in order to deliver complete bids/proposals.
- Record and maintain relevant information in CRM.
- Represent Linxtelecom on external events, conferences and business meetings.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position in the telecom or IT business.
- Knowledge of Telecom services such as SDH/DWDM and/or LAN/WAN technologies
- Commercial affinity and attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong result-driven, pro-active and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics is a plus.
Anticipated start date:
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Dynamic international team and environment with English as business language
- Informal and open atmosphere
- Employee recognition programs
- Social and teambuilding events
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more or to submit an unsolicited application?