Head of Marketing & Communication
based in St. Petersburg, Russia
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Head of Marketing & Communication position to join our area Russia with location in Saint Petersburg.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be an active Head of the Marketing and Communication team. Development of positive and strong company image among current and potential clients. An individual in this role will focus on achieving Company's targets in Marketing, delivering against Company priorities in these areas. The successful candidate will be driving his/her projects within the scope of marketing plan. Reporting to: Regional director.
Working at Linxtelecom is exciting and challenging. We are a leading connectivity services and datacenter solutions provider in Central and Eastern Europe. We are highly focused on our customers and have been developing state-of-the-art data management solutions over more than 15 years.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development performance of marketing strategy in the Company on the basis of the analysis of consumer properties of the sold main products and forecasting of the consumer demand and market conditions;
- Developing and delivering marketing, PR and communications strategies for the Company.
- Strategy determination of activities for promotion of goods and services, its implementation. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, measuring results.
- Implementation of the Marketing strategy - including communication/PR/ marketing/events.
- Developing of strong Digital Communications strategy (web-site, professional forums and sites, social networking, etc.).
- Secure ‘best practice’ and leverage efficiencies for the Moscow and Saint Petersburg regions.
- Responsibility of the Company’s marketing budget.
- Evaluating ROI on marketing campaigns;
- Cross functional cooperation with the company’s Sales team;
- Organizing and attending local sales events/exhibitions.
- At least 5-6 years of relevant work experience;
- Proficiency in writing in Russian and English;
- Strong experience in media relations, digital and event management;
- Ability to understand/navigate business concepts and quickly grasp the ideas;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Russian;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Project management skills;
- People management skills;
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and plan the workflow;
- Good interpersonal skills, strong team player, service-oriented ledge, Competencies & Skills.
- Permanent employment agreement
- Full time job for 40 hours per week
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Possibilities to grow and develop marketing-related talents as well as English speaking skills
- The job will involve some traveling to international locations and within Russia
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more or to submit an unsolicited application?