- Drive revenue growth and execute sales targets through (pro)active sale of Linxtelecom products and services to new and existing international accounts.
- Actively seek sales opportunities, generate and develop leads.
- Build up and maintain customer database and pipeline.
- Coordinate sales process internally and liaise with other departments (carrier relations, technical sales, engineering, service delivery, etc.) in order to close deals and ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the competition and stay ahead of market trends.
- Represent Linxtelecom on external events, conferences and business meetings.
- Record sales activities in CRM.
JUNIOR SALES MANAGER
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As Junior Sales Manager you will be based in Amsterdam and working internationally on selling Linxtelecom products and solutions to corporate and carrier segments.
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales, is result driven and has already some sales achievements. We seek for a professional who has affinity with telecom and technology, and describes him/herself as result oriented, commercial minded, customer focused and a great networker, who works structurally and always acts with integrity.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- A working experience of 2 years in sales within an international environment, preferably in the telecom or datacenter industry.
- Achievements in selling telecom or technical solutions to corporate and carrier segments.
- A good understanding of telecom and datacenter products and services will be an advantage.
- Outstanding sales and communication skills.
- Excellent in networking and good persuading skills (also per phone).
- Strong result-driven, pro-active and self-motivated.
- Good eye for details, sharp and structured who takes ownership and is prompt in responding.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and other languages will be a plus.
- Experience with using CRM tools will be a plus.
- Employment agreement based on 40 hours per week.
- Interesting remuneration package including stimulating bonus schedule.
- Dynamic international team and environment.
- Informal atmosphere and teambuilding events.
Anticipated start date: November
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.