Linxtelecom is an international connectivity services provider. It owns and operates a high capacity submarine fiber network covering the countries surrounding the Baltic Sea. Via selective combination of this infrastructure and leased facilities and bandwidth, Linxtelecom has created a network with a unique footprint connecting DWDM/SDH and IP Points of Presence in Netherlands, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Finland and China.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To study, source and evaluate new technologies and solutions to transform into new products. Product areas may include MPLS VPN, Internet-based VPN, Remote Access VPN, Ethernet-based private lines, traffic monitoring and customer portal.
- To manage existing products to continuously improve product features and offerings.
- To coordinate with vendors and internal Engineering team on product features improvement and back-end support.
- To provide support and product training to internal staff.
- To calculate product cost base on input from operations departments using established assumptions and guidelines.
- To design product items and maintain their information in internal systems.
- Follow and implement the organization’s information security policies.
Knowledge & Background
- University degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Telecommunications or IT field
- Good product knowledge on IPVPN, Cloud, IPLC, Internet, IDC and other IP related services.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CCNP, MCSE) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, listening and communication skills with ability to explain the technical terms, express and present new concepts and designs, negotiate with customer and suppliers.
- Fluent in (technical and business) English, Estonian and/or Russian language will be a plus.
- Challenging work with an excellent team of IT specialists in a multinational organization.
- Professional and stimulating working environment
- Career opportunities in an international telecom company
- Development possibilities
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Social and team building events
If you recognize yourself in this role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Product Consultant” in the subject line.