- Generate and develop quality leads for enterprise sales.
- Approaches customers directly (also by cold calling) in order to make them interested in our products and services, build database of potential clients and brand awareness.
- Coordinate sales process internally and act as a point of contact between customers and internal stakeholders.
- Initiate and handle all needed arrangements in order to finalize requested proposals, gather customers’ commitment for the order and close the deal.
- Monitor the enterprise sales and market and actively seeks sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain regional partnerships with local and international business partners.
- Represent Linxdatacenter on external events, conferences and business meetings.
- Stay ahead of local market situation and trends and constantly seek of business opportunities.
based in St. Petersburg, Russia
Linxdatacenter Saint-Petersburg is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager, with a passion to drive new sales and lead commercial projects of Linxdatacenter, market leader in datacenter, cloud and telecom services.
Your main focus will be on generating quality leads for enterprise sales, coordinating sales forecasts, developing and maintaining regional partnerships with local and international business partners, and executing the regional sales strategy. You will report locally to the Sales Director in St. Petersburg.
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales and own profession, is result driven and has already a great track of sales results, preferably in the datacenters, cloud or telecom industry. We seek for a professional who has the affinity to technology, fluently communicate in English and Russian, and describes him/herself as inspired, driven, commercial minded, customer focused and a great networker and team player who always acts with integrity.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Strong B2B experience in an (enterprise) sales position, preferably in the datacenter, cloud, or telecom industry.
- Substantial and provable experience with working with top management and CIO’s of multinational companies.
- Knowledge of the IT industry with regard to needs of enterprises and with regard to the trends in datacenter, cloud and telecom markets.
- Strong communication skills, service and customer oriented, and a passion for closing sales deals.
- Result-driven, independent, and self-motivated, ability to create innovative ideas to attract new clients.
- Native in Russian, fluent in English.
- Customer focus, integrity, passion for excellence and team work are your key values.
Anticipated start date:
- Permanent employment agreement
- Full time job for 40 hours per week
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Possibilities to grow and develop marketing-related talents as well as English speaking skills
- The job will involve some traveling to international locations and within Russia
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.