- Execute regional sales strategy and targets that are in line with general sales and company objectives.
- Defines and implements own action plan and framework for named accounts, sales leads and prospects to meet sales targets.
- Proactively seeks customers, builds up and maintain the customer database.
- Map multinational accounts and identify the relevant contacts.
- Approaches local and international customers directly (also by cold calling) in order to make them interested in Linxtelecom’s services (connectivity services and colocation in Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Moscow and Warsaw datacenters)
- Conduct customer meetings and negotiations.
- Monitor the enterprise sales and market and actively seeks sales opportunities.
- Represent Linxtelecom on conferences and trade events.
Sales Manager Baltics
based in Tallinn, Estonia
As Sales Manager you will be working in Tallinn being responsible for selling Linxtelecom products and solutions to international corporations, operators and carriers. We are looking for a successful deal maker who, besides being active and hands-on in sales, is also capable to contribute in building and implementing sales strategies. The ideal candidate has solid experience, with proven track records in sales and possesses an extended professional network and contacts within the telecom industry. The person is a natural team player who feels comfortable to liaise with all levels of an organization, especially top management, enjoys hunting for sales opportunities and is able to close deals independently.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in worked in sales
- Having sales experience in telecom sector and/or in international market provides a significant advantage in front of the other candidates
- Knowledge of the IT and telecom industry with regard to needs of enterprises
- Advanced level Estonian and English (conversational level Russian will be advantage)
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
Anticipated start date:
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Dynamic international team and environment with English as business language
- Career opportunities in an international telecom company
- Employee recognition programs
- Social and teambuilding events
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.