Location: Moscow, Russia
The Linx Group (Linxtelecom and Linxdatacenter), is an international connectivity-, datacenter-, and cloud solutions provider, with an in-depth knowledge of, and strong regional presence in, the markets of Central- Eastern Europe, Russia, CIS countries, and the Baltic & Nordics. Customers choose us for a number of reasons; its unique combination of outstanding professionals, cutting-edge technology, and specialism for network connectivity and datacenter services whilst benefiting from industry leading SLAs. With this Linxtelecom and Linxdatacenter provide all the solutions and services for your IT infrastructure demands.
The Linx Group owns and operates four state-of-the-art datacenters (over 13,000 m2 datacenter space) strategically located in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Warsaw, with a high capacity submarine fiber network, connecting Scandinavia, Baltics and Russia. These interconnected datacenter facilities, and an extensive Eastern- and Central European connectivity network (8800 km of length), the company serves an interconnection between the West and East. The Linx Group is specialized in infrastructure services for data management, transport, storage and processing, and helps many Multi-nationals every day, to achieve greater efficiency and save costs in operating their data across international borders.
The Linx Group is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and has 10 local offices across Central Eastern Europe, the Baltics & Nordics, Russia and the CIS region.
For more information please visit us online at www.linxtelecom.com or www.linxdatacenter.com
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain regional partnerships with international business partners.
- Represent Linx on external events, conferences and business meetings.
- Stay ahead of local market situation and trends and suggest business developments opportunities.
- Execute regional sales strategy and targets that are in line with general sales and company objectives.
- Defines and implements own action plan and framework for named accounts, sales leads and prospects to meet sales targets.
- Coordinate own sales forecasts and KPIs and provides reports on the results.
- Proactively seeks customers, builds up and maintain the customer database and pipeline.
- Map multinational accounts and identify the relevant contacts.
- Generate and develop Quality Leads for Enterprise sales.
- Approaches customers directly (also by cold calling) in order to make them interested in Linx’s services, build database of potential clients and brand awareness.
- Conduct customer meetings and negotiations.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Coordinate sales process internally and act as a point of contact between customers and internal stakeholders in regards to presented bids/ proposals.
- Coordinate further follow up with customers on presented bids/ proposals.
- Initiate and handle all needed arrangements in order to finalize requested proposals, gather customers’ commitment for the order and close the deal.
- Coordinate all communication with the approached customers and ensure follow up on customers’ requests.
- Monitor the enterprise sales and market and actively seeks sales opportunities.
- Record and maintain relevant information and all sales activities in CRM.
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in worked in sales
- Having substantial and provable experience with working with top management and CIO’s of multinational companies
- Knowledge of the IT industry with regard to needs of enterprises and with regard to the trends in DC & Cloud markets
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive communication style with a wide range of employees within the Linx Group
- Willingness to learn and contribute to building and maintaining open, positive and transparent working environment. Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion for Excellence and Team Work to be the key values
- Permanent employment agreement
- Full time job for 40 hours per week
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Possibilities to grow and develop marketing-related talents as well as English speaking skills
- The job will involve some traveling to international locations and within Russia
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.