- Generate and develop quality leads for enterprise sales.
- Approaches customers directly (also by cold calling) in order to make them interested in our products and services, build database of potential clients and brand awareness.
- Coordinate sales process internally and act as a point of contact between customers and internal stakeholders.
- Focus on selling complex solutions such as Cloud, consulting services, SW+HW.
- Initiate and handle all needed arrangements in order to finalize requested proposals, gather customers’ commitment for the order and close the deal.
- Monitor the enterprise sales and market and actively seeks sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain regional partnerships with local and international business partners.
- Represent Linxdatacenter on external events, conferences and business meetings.
- Stay ahead of local market situation and trends and constantly seek of business opportunities
- Record and maintain relevant information and all sales activities in CRM.
SENIOR SALES MANAGER
Location: Moscow, Russia
The Linx Group (Linxtelecom and Linxdatacenter), is an international connectivity-, datacenter-, and cloud solutions provider, with an in-depth knowledge of, and strong regional presence in, the markets of Central- Eastern Europe, Russia, CIS countries, and the Baltic & Nordics. Customers choose us for a number of reasons; its unique combination of outstanding professionals, cutting-edge technology, and specialism for network connectivity and datacenter services whilst benefiting from industry leading SLAs. With this Linxtelecom and Linxdatacenter provide all the solutions and services for your IT infrastructure demands.
The Linx Group owns and operates four state-of-the-art datacenters (over 13,000 m2 datacenter space) strategically located in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Warsaw, with a high capacity submarine fiber network, connecting Scandinavia, Baltics and Russia. These interconnected datacenter facilities, and an extensive Eastern- and Central European connectivity network (8800 km of length), the company serves an interconnection between the West and East. The Linx Group is specialized in infrastructure services for data management, transport, storage and processing, and helps many Multi-nationals every day, to achieve greater efficiency and save costs in operating their data across international borders.
The Linx Group is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and has 10 local offices across Central Eastern Europe, the Baltics & Nordics, Russia and the CIS region.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in worked in sales
- Having strong experience in B2B Sales to Enterprises and Operators
- Knowledge at Telecom is as a plus
- Having customer data base is as a plus
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive communication style with a wide range of employees within the Linx Group
- Willingness to learn and contribute to building and maintaining open, positive and transparent working environment. Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion for Excellence and Team Work to be the key values
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in Russian and English
- Permanent employment agreement
- Full time job for 40 hours per week
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Possibilities to grow and develop marketing-related talents as well as English speaking skills
- The job will involve some traveling to international locations and within Russia
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.