Linxtelecom is an international connectivity services provider. It owns and operates a high capacity submarine fiber network covering the countries surrounding the Baltic Sea. Via selective combination of this infrastructure and leased facilities and bandwidth, Linxtelecom has created a network with a unique footprint connecting DWDM/SDH and IP Points of Presence in Netherlands, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Finland and China.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support Sales on presales stage to sell our products / solutions to customers.
- Capture customer requirement through communication, meeting, presentation and demonstration with customer.
- Prepare solution design meeting customer’s requirement and internal product and operation capability.
- Upon customer’s non-standard requirements, source solutions from external parties with the consideration of internal product and operation capability.
- Team up with internal departments to design the solution and ensure smooth implementation.
- Prepare price and cost calculation for customized solutions.
- Follow and implement the organization’s information security policies.
Knowledge & Background:
- University degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Telecommunications or IT field
- Good product knowledge on IPVPN, Cloud, IPLC, Internet, IDC and other IP related services.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CCNP, MCSE) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, listening and communication skills with ability to explain the technical terms, express and present new concepts and designs, negotiate with customer and suppliers.
- Fluent in (technical and business) English, Estonian and/or Russian language will be a plus.
- Challenging work with an excellent team of IT specialists in a multinational organization.
- Professional and stimulating working environment
- Career opportunities in an international telecom company
- Development possibilities
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Social and team building events
If you recognize yourself in this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating “Solution Consultant” in the subject line.