Technical Sales Consultant
based in Tallinn, Estonia
In this role you will be providing in-depth technical advice to the sales managers and customers on our telecom solutions in order to win the deal and meet both client’s and company’s needs. The ideal candidate is strongly knowledgeable and passionate about telecom solutions. He/she has the experience in liaising with sales and customers on identifying the business needs and opportunities and translating them into technical concepts and solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of the telecom sales strategy.
- Visit customers together with Sales to lead technical discussions in order to identify both the customers’ requirements and sales opportunities for Linxtelecom.
- Design technical solutions and concepts for customers and describe them in clear commercial proposals.
- Negotiate with peers in supplier organizations and subcontractors.
- Provide sales and pre-sales technical assistance and product education on the telecom services.
- Advise other departments (e.g. implementation, marketing) on technical aspects of our telecom portfolio.
- Prepare and maintain technical scripts and proudct descriptions for telecom services.
- Monitor the competition and keep up with developments on the telecom market and technologies.
- Initiate the development of telecom products and solutions and take ownership on translating them into competitive services.
- Visit customers together with Sales to lead technical discussions in order to identify both the customers’ requirements and sales opportunities for Linxtelecom
- Represent Linxtelecom on external telecom events and conferences.
Master in Engineering, Technical or Information Technology or equivalent experience in the field
A minimum of 5 years worked in Telecommunications field
Previous working experience with a Service Provider or ISP will be a plus
Substantial and proven experience in working with customers and liaising with technical top levels and decision makers
Extensive knowledge of the telecom industry technologies, infrastructures and protocols, role specific:
- technologies: WDM, TDM, LAN/WAN, IP, VPN, MPLS, Network Monitoring,
- equipment: Cisco and Juniper
Required technical knowledge but not mandatory:
- datacenter: Server Hosting, Storage solutions, Security
Excellent analytical, listening and communication skills with ability to explain the technical terms, express and present new concepts and designs, negotiate with customer and suppliers
Natural ability to simultaneously manage several projects and monitor progress
Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
Commercial affinity and customer oriented approach
Proactive and prompt in responding
Fluent in (technical and business) English, good in Estonian, Russian language will be a plus
Ability to travel.
Anticipated start date:
Challenging work with an excellent team of IT specialists in a multinational organization
A professional and stimulating working environment
Career opportunities in an international telecom company
Salary is depending on skills, knowledge, experience and education
*Employee recognition programs
*Social and teambuilding events
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more or to submit an unsolicited application?