- Business continuity/Disaster Recovery Center – To keep customers’ business up and running, ensure the highest level of availability, and to prevent against any data loss for their business-critical applications, the Linx offers its customers Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Center services across all of its data centers. With this customized services, customers are able to continue to ‘business as usual’.
- Engineering, installation and support - Skilled Linx engineers are available to install, test and assist in commissioning of client’s equipment and cabling.
- Remote Hands & Eyes - The Linx Remote Hands & Eyes service enables our clients to deal more effectively with problems that occur on their equipment in our data centers, anytime. Our 24/7/365 available dedicated engineers, will be your dedicated reliable ‘hands’ and ‘eyes’ in performing troubleshooting activities on your equipment with the benefit of saving time & cost.
- Data backup - This service provides customers a regular automated offsite safeguarding of valuable business data, to ensure the continuity of business critical services.
- License-as-a-Service (LaaS) - is a full service that allows you to outsource software license management tasks. Whether it is Microsoft or any other required license entity, Linxtelecom can support you in obtaining the rights.
- Customized solutions - for those clients looking for hybrid solutions, Linxtelecom and CITIC Telecom CPC can combine its Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform with dedicated servers and Linxtelecom’s fast network. Let us know what your need is and we will design and implement the best solution that matches your requirements.